WKZL’S WEDDING KRASHERS GIVEAWAYNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, RESIDING IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF FEBRUARY 18, 2013. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts February 18th at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends March 4th, 2013 at 5:00 PM EST (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- To be eligible to enter, you must be a couple, 18 years or older. Eligible applicants may enter the contest at www.1075kzl.com beginning Monday, February 18th, 2013. Registrants must fill out the requested information entirely and the time of entry to be eligible to win the grand prize. Registrants information may be shared with participating sponsors. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data tranmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. All online entries must be completed by 5:00 PM EST March 1st, 2012 to be eligible for the grand prize. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Four (4) finalists will be selected based on quality of registration information. Beginning Monday, March 4th, 2013-Thursday, March 7th, 2013 one finalist per day will be highlights during the Jared & Katie in the Morning Show between 7am-9am EST. Beginning Thursday, March 7th at 9am, online voting will open and will remain open until Monday, March 11th at 5:00pm EST. At that time, the couple with the most votes received will win the Grand Prize. Each week there after, until Friday, April 12th, 2013 1075KZL listeners will have the opportunity to vote on which style/destination of each of the highlighted prizes below the winning couple will receive.
One (1) Grand Prize Estimated Retail Value: $16,500 Winning couple will receive:
- One (1) Oaks Wedding Package for 150 total guests redeemable to Willow Oaks Plantation, 432 Willow Oaks Dr, Eden, NC, 27288. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $4,250
- Buffet and appetizers for 150 total guests at Willow Oaks Plantation during event. Blackout dates apply. Must be redeemed by December 31st, 2013. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $2,250
- Two (2) drink tickets per person at Willow Oaks Plantation during event. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $750
- One (1) Wedding Gown to be determined by 1075KZL listeners via online voting. Provided by Bridal Mart, 2450 Corporation Parkway, Burlington, NC 27215. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $1,149-$1,799
- Two (2) Wedding Bands, one for each person in winning couple. Design to be determined by 1075KZL listeners via online voting. Provided by Van Scoy Diamonds, 3825 High Point Rd, Greensboro, NC 27404. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $4,500
- One (1) Wedding Cake to serve up to 150 guests maximum. Design to be determined by 1075KZL listeners via online voting. Provided by Maxie B's Bakery, 2403 Battleground Ave, Greensboro, NC. Must order at least sixty (60) days in advance. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $1000
- $500 of merchanise from Exclusively Weddings.com realting to designated theme Theme will be determined by 1075KZL listeners via online voting. Estimated Retail Value ("ERV") $500
- 5 day/4 night stay at a Secrets destination in Puero Vallarta, Riviera Maya, Punta Cana or Conejos Bay. Destination will be determined by 1075KZL listeners via online voting. Blackout dates apply. Honeymoon provided by A Way to Go Travel, 4205-C West Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC 27407. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $2,200-$3,500
After completing their entry, all online registrants will recieve a gift card redeemable at Van Scoy Diamonds, 3825 High Point Rd, Greensboro, NC 27404. Estimated Retail Value is $50 each.
Grand Prize Terms and Conditions: All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of prize winner. Travel and Willow Oaks Event must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor at time of notification; black out dates apply; wedding must occur on or before December 31st 2013. All travel subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to airline flights, events) injury to and from venue(s), radio/tv station, vacation destination or other related or required travel beyond its control. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license and passport) required for travel outside the United States. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Guest must be at least 18 years of age.
3. DRAWING: Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received based in quality of registration information. Finalists will be selected on March 1st, 2013, by the WKZL promotions and programming department, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received and then narrowed down to four finalists at WKZL’s discretion. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes. One grand prize will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA WHO IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER to be eligible to win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of WKZL, Dick Broadcasting Company, Willow Oaks Plantation, Van Scoy Diamonds, A Way To Go Travel, Bridal Mart, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
5. GENERAL: This sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of North Carolina and Virginia in the United States. Unclaimed or undeliverable prize will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
6. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the WKZL Web Site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the toll free 1-800-682-1075 Sweepstakes or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the toll free phone number or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified by electronic mail or phone at the address provided at the time of registration via the toll free phone number, on or about March 1st, 2013. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within ten (10) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within ten (10) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize may also be forfeited if winner is unable to travel on the dates specified. Travel guest of winner may also be required to sign and return a travel release before prize is awarded. Prize must be picked up at WKZL-FM Studios located at 192 E Lewis St, Greensboro NC, 27406 during normal business hours.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the toll free phone number, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture, live image or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before December 31, 2013 to: WKZL “WEDDING KRASHERS GIVEAWAY”, 192 E. LEWIS STREET, GREENSBORO, NC, 27406.
11. SPONSOR: WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, 192 East Lewis Street, Greensboro, NC 27406. Willow Oaks Plantation, Van Scoy Diamonds, A Way to Go Travel, Bridal Mart.