1075KZL PRESENTS THE WINDSOR JEWELERS JAR OF HEARTS GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts January 27th, 2014 at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends February 14th, 2014 at 4:59:59 PM EST (the "Sweepstakes Period").
1. To become a qualifier to win the Grand Prize:Eligible applicants may enter the contest at www.1075kzl.com beginning Monday, January 27, 2014. Registrants must fill out the requested information entirely to be eligible to qualify to win the grand prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data tranmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. All online entries must be completed by 5:00 PM EST February 14, 2014 to be eligible for the grand prize. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. The applicant that guesses the correct number of heart-shaped candies in the jar pictured at www.1075kzl.com and on display at Windsor Jewelers, 526 S Stratford Rd, Winston Salem, NC will win the grand prize. In the case that no one guesses the exact amount, the applicant that guesses the closest to the correct number will win. In the case of a tie, the applicants will be put in hat and the winner will be drawn randomly.
(b) If there is no correct guess, the winner will be the participant that comes closest to the correct number.
(c) If there are multiple correct number guesses/registrants (a tie) OR multiple “closest to the correct number” guesses/ registrants (a tie), there will be a random drawing.
(d) The random drawing will consist of only those that had the correct guess OR will consist of only those that came closest to the correct guess. Odds for the random drawing, in case of the tie, will be based upon the number of correct guesses/registrants OR will be based upon the number of closest correct guesses. WKZL will conduct this random drawing and by luck of the draw, the final outcome of the drawing will be determined. WKZL Promotions/Programming will conduct the random drawing from the tied guesses/registrants.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the states of North Carolina and Virginia 16 years or older. Employees of WKZL-FM, Windsor Jewelers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win.
5. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by WKZL-FM, Windsor Jewelers in its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WKZL-FM which shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winner(s) will be notified by phone at phone number provided in entry. Major prize winners will be required to sign and return to WKZL-FM an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within Ten (10) days of first attempt at notification. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if mail is returned as undeliverable, without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel and transportation costs, if any, associated with collecting the prize, are winner's responsibility.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release WKZL-FM, Windsor Jewelers, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither WKZL-FM, Windsor Jewelers make any representations nor warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Upon request, winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by WKZL-FM and Windsor Jewelers.
8. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the major prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before March 31st, 2014 to WKZL-“Windsor Jewelers Jar Of Hearts Giveaway”, 192 East Lewis St, Greensboro, NC 27406.
SPONSOR: Prizes are provided and fulfilled by Windsor Jewelers.