1075KZL SECRET SOUND GAME
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. Promotion void where prohibited by law. MULTIPLE ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY.
1. HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION: Starting on Monday July 16, 2012 and ending on or about Friday September 14, 2012 or when a total of $15,000 has been awarded (whichever occurs first), every weekday at approximately 7:05am, 11:05am, 4:05pm and 7:05pm Eastern Time, WKZL-FM will air a short clip of a sound on-air. Listeners will be encouraged to call 1-800-682-1075 after the sound is played to participate in the contest. A specified numbered caller (i.e….caller 15) will get a chance to guess the sound. Answer must be specific as to what the sound is. If the listener’s answer is incorrect the amount of money, which starts at $100 will increase $100 each time an incorrect guess is given. A new sound will be introduced, once the current sound has been guessed correctly. When the current sound is guessed correctly, a new sound is introduced at 7:05am the next day, and the current day’s contesting is finished, what ever time that correct answer is given. WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company and Pepsi Bottling Ventures, (known hereafter as “sponsors”) are not responsible for busy signals, disconnected or misdirected calls. Odds of winning the qualifying prize depend upon the number of call-ins received and correct answers.
2. PRIZES: ON-AIR QUALIFYING PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded each consisting of the current amount that is in the jackpot at the time of the call - only if the person correctly guesses the secret sound. Odds of winning depend upon the number of call-ins received. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local regulations apply. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability neither in connection with the safety or performance of any prize awarded hereunder, nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith. Total amount of money given away during the contesting period is approximately $20,000.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the state of North Carolina or Virginia, 16 years of age or older. Those winners under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian of legal age (18 or older) and photo identification to claim cash prize. Employees of WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, Pepsi-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, bottlers, distributors, suppliers and advertising, employees of other Triad area radio stations, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. OPEN TO LISTENERS 18 YEARS OF AGE (WITH A VALID ID) AND OLDER.
- GENERAL: No substitution of daily qualifying prize is offered unless stated herein. No transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, except as determined by WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, in its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 / W-9 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WKZL-FM, which shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Qualifiers may be announced on live radio broadcast and or may be notified by phone and/or mail. Qualifiers may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release within five (5) days of being declared a qualifier. Winners must present a valid form of identification containing proof of age and social security number and provide current liability insurance required by law to claim prize. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Giveaway. All winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, Pepsi Bottling Ventures, Pepsi-Cola Company, PepsiCo, Inc., their affiliates, bottlers, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Allow six to eight weeks for delivery of prize(s). following completion of notification process. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Neither WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company nor Pepsi Bottling Ventures make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Upon request, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company and Pepsi Bottling Ventures.
6. WINNERS' LIST: For name of major prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before September 30, 2012 to: WKZL “SECRET SOUND GAME”, 192 E. LEWIS STREET, GREENSBORO, NC, 27406.
7. SPONSOR: WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, 192 East Lewis Street, Greensboro, NC 27406. Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 Park Lake Avenue, Suite 600, Raleigh, NC 27612.
Cash prizes are fulfilled by WKZL-FM (1075KZL), Dick Broadcasting Company.