Mtn Dew® The Dark Knight Rises & WKZL-FM Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, RESIDING IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF JUNE 18, 2012. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
a. To be eligible to enter, you must call toll free 1-800-682-1075, and provide the requested information as prompted. The fifteenth caller will be deemed as the automatic qualifier. Limit one (1) telephone entry per telephone number per day. A day is understood to start at 12:00:01 AM EST and end at 11:59:59 PM EST the same day. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data tranmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. All phone-in entries must be completed by 11:59:59 PM EST on July 6, 2012 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Fourty Five (45) Daily Prize(s) will be awarded. Each daily prize will consist of a pair of movie passes to see a screening of “The Dark Knight Rises” at a local cinema in Greensboro, NC and/or a WKZL T-Shirt (Valued at $10 each)
Limit one Daily Prize per person throughout the sweepstakes period. Odds of becoming a Prize winner and being entered into the Grand Prize drawing depend upon the number of call-ins received at each announcement. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of call-ins during each day throughout the Promotion Period.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the states of North Carolina and Virginia. Employees of WKZL-FM, Pepsi Bottling Ventures Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. If potential prize winner is a minor, prize may be awarded to the minor's parent or legal guardian who must sign all prize acceptance documents assume all responsibilities of prize winner.
4. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by WKZL-FM in its sole discretion. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WKZL-FM which shall be final and binding.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified by electronic mail or phone at the address provided at the time of registration via the toll free phone number, on or about July 9, 2012. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within ten (10) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within ten (10) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize may also be forfeited if winner is unable to travel on the dates specified. Travel guest of winner may also be required to sign and return a travel release before prize is awarded. Prize must be picked up at WKZL-FM Studios located at 192 E Lewis St, Greensboro NC, 27406 during normal business hours.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release WKZL-FM, Pepsi Bottling Ventures Inc, Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither WKZL-FM, Pepsi Bottling Ventures Inc nor Pepsi-Cola Company make any representations nor warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Upon request, winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by WKZL-FM, Pepsi Bottling Ventures Inc, except for residents in TN and where prohibited by law.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before November 30, 2012 to: WKZL “GOTHAM CITY FLYAWAY”, 192 E. LEWIS STREET, GREENSBORO, NC, 27406.
8. SPONSOR: WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, 192 East Lewis Street, Greensboro, NC 27406. Pepsi Bottling Ventures, 4141 Park Lake Avenue, Suite 600, Raleigh, NC 27612. Prizes are provided by Pepsi-Cola Company. MTN DEW is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
HOW TO ENTER DRAWINGS / MEANS OF WINNER SELECTION
1. For Grand Prize Drawings Conducted On-Air (One Single Grand Prize – no Low Level Prizes)One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible on air qualifying entries] received throughout the sweepstakes period. Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted by WKZL-FM on July 6, 2012. The name and address of potential Grand Prize winner may be announced on-air following the drawing. WKZL-FM reserves the right to notify and/or contact the potential winner by phone and to broadcast all or a portion of the notification phone call on air in either a live or pre-recorded format as determined by WKZL-FM .Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of daily qualifying entries received.
3. For 15th Caller (Low Level Daily Prizes Plus Grand Prize Qualifier)
Listen carefully to WKZL-FM [Mondays through Friday] between 8am-6pm EST for the Gotham City sounder to call STATION. Call in number is 1-800-682-1075. To be eligible to win the Daily Qualifying Prize and become one of 45 semi-finalist qualifiers to be entered into the drawing for a chance to win the Grand Prize, you must be the 15th caller received following the Gotham City sounder as determined by STATION. The Gotham City sounder will be played at three times per day at approximately 9am, 2pm and 5pm each week day for a total of 45 daily prize winners/grand prize qualifiers. Limit one Daily Prize per person throughout the sweepstakes period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of call-ins received at each Gotham City Sounder. All Daily Prize winners will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing described below.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible daily prize winners received throughout the sweepstakes period. Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted by WKZL-FM on July 6, 2012. The name and address of potential Grand Prize winner may be announced on-air following drawing. STATION reserves the right to notify and/or contact the potential winner by phone and to broadcast all or a portion of the notification phone call on air in either a live or pre-recorded format as determined by STATION. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. On Site Entry from Radio Remote
In addition, you may also enter at any of the ten (10) scheduled WKZL Mountain Dew van stops for a chance to win one of (3) Sony - Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player with Google TV (valued at $249.99 each) OR one of three (3) Batman Begins Blu-ray disc (valued at $8.99 each) OR one of three (3) The Dark Knight Blu-ray disc (valued at $12.99 each). To enter, handprint your name, street address, age and phone number on an official entry form or a plain piece of 3 X 5 inch paper. Deposit your completed entry in the ballot boxes provided at each Mountain Dew van hit. Six (6) winners (one per van hit) will be selected from among all entries received at all Mountain Dew/Lowe’s Foods Van Hits. Participants do not need to be present at time of drawing.
Mountain Dew/Lowe’s Foods remote locations are as follows:
6/19/12 – 5pm-7pm, 614 G South Main St, King NC
6/20/12 - 5pm-7pm, 3372 Robinhood Rd, Winston Salem, NC
6/21/12 - 5pm-7pm, 2501 Lewisville-Clemmons Rd., Clemmons, NC 27012
6/26/12- 5pm-7pm, HWY 801 North, Suite 258, Advance, NC
6/27/12- 5pm-7pm, 5034 Peters Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC
6/28/12- 5pm-7pm, 1236 Guilford College Rd, Greensboro, NC
7/3/12- 5pm-7pm, 2205 Oak Ridge Rd, Suire B, Oak Ridge, NC
7/5/12- 5pm-7pm, 535 Nelson St, Kernersville, NC
7/10/12- 5pm-7pm, 5180 Reidsville Rd, Walkertown, NC
7/12/12- 5pm-7pm, 1581 New Garden Rd, Greensboro, NC