Use of Intellectual Property
The Dick Broadcasting Website, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, Dick Broadcasting logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons (collectively 'Intellectual Property'), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Dick Broadcasting or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to Dick Broadcasting.
You may not, and agree that you will not, reproduce, download, license, publish, enter into a database, display, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, post, distribute or perform publicly by any means, method, or process now known or later developed, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, use on another computer-related environment, transfer or sell any Intellectual Property, information, software or products obtained from or through this Dick Broadcasting Website, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Dick Broadcasting.
Other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on this Dick Broadcasting Website that are not owned by Dick Broadcasting may not be used without express permission from their owners.
Additionally, unless otherwise expressly permitted, websites may not hyperlink to any page beyond the homepage of this Dick Broadcasting Website, or frame this Dick Broadcasting Website, or any web page or material herein, nor may any entity include a hyperlink to any aspect of the Dick Broadcasting Website in an email for commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Dick Broadcasting.
You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing:
Dick Broadcasting Company
192 E. Lewis Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
By Phone: 336-274-8042
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dick Broadcasting respects the intellectual property rights of third parties, and complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) regarding such rights. By submitting any material or photographs through this Dick Broadcasting Website, you are granting permission to have this material posted on this Dick Broadcasting Website, and are representing that you are the rightful owner of the submitted material, and that no one else may claim rights to this material. Dick Broadcasting reserves the right to remove access to infringing material. Such actions do not affect or modify any other rights Dick Broadcasting may have under law or contract.
Procedure for Making Claim of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you should send written notification thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to:
Dick Harlow General Manager Dick Broadcasting Company
192 E. Lewis Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
By Phone: 336-274-8042
By Email: email@example.com
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c), to be effective, the Notification must include the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dick Broadcasting to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Dick Broadcasting to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.
INTERACTIVE SERVICE ADDITIONAL TERMS
You agree that you will not:
* Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as 'spam'), chain letters, surveys or contests, or solicit participation in any pyramid schemes (unless it is on a page that explicitly states that such postings are allowed on that page).
* Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through the Dick Broadcasting Website, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
* Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
* Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
* Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
* Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
* Deliver any posting to that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
* Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
* Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
* Use this Dick Broadcasting service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of the Dick Broadcasting Website or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Dick Broadcasting Website, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Dick Broadcasting Website, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
* Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Dick Broadcasting Website, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
You are solely responsible and liable for postings delivered to the Dick Broadcasting Website using your account. Any violation of these provisions can subject your Dick Broadcasting account to immediate termination and, possibly, further legal action.
Dick Broadcasting does not control and is not responsible for any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material, or files delivered to a Dick Broadcasting interactive website by you or other users. Dick Broadcasting is not obligated to and does not regularly review, monitor, delete, or edit postings. However, Dick Broadcasting reserves the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and to delete or edit any posting with or without notice. Dick Broadcasting is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising from any postings even when Dick Broadcasting is advised of the possibility of such damages, or from Dick Broadcasting's alteration or deletion of any posting.
The information and opinions expressed in postings on this Dick Broadcasting Website are not necessarily those of Dick Broadcasting or its content providers, advertisers, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Dick Broadcasting makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions. Dick Broadcasting does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any postings or determine whether the postings violate the rights of others. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
Unless otherwise provided, all postings to the Dick Broadcasting Website automatically and immediately become the property of Dick Broadcasting without any obligation of confidentiality. Dick Broadcasting shall be entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or later devised. If any court determines that Dick Broadcasting does not retain exclusive ownership of any posting, then you hereby expressly grant to Dick Broadcasting a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, transmit, sell, sublicense or otherwise distribute and display the Posting for any reason, including for promotional and advertising purposes, alone or as a part of other works in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and you waive all moral rights in all such postings.