NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, RESIDING IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes starts November 12, 2012 at 12:00:01 AM EST and ends November 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- To be eligible to enter, you must call toll free 1-800-682-1075, and provide the requested information when prompted at 7:05am, 11:05am, 4:05pm and 7:05pm Monday through Friday and 2:05pm and 4:05pm Saturday and Sunday. The designated caller will be deemed as the automatic qualifier. Limit one (1) telephone entry per telephone number per day. A day is understood to start at 12:00:01 AM EST and end at 11:59:59 PM EST the same day. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data tranmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. All phone-in entries must be completed by 11:59:59 PM EST on November 19, 2012 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Participants may also register on site at Tavo Restaurant and Tavern in Greensboro, NC. Registrants must fill out the requested information entirely and the time of entry. All personal information is confidential and will not be shared with third parties. Participants may register during normal business hours at Tavo Restaurant and Tavern located at 212 South Elm St, Greensboro, NC.
One (1) Grand Prize Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for him/herself and one (1) guest to Las Vegas Nevada. Travel is tentatively scheduled for January 2013. Show/travel dates are subject to change. WKZL will provide 2 tickets coach class airfare and hotel accomodations for 3 days/2 nights at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino and two tickets to see Blue Man Group at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino. The grand prize winner will be responsible for ground transportation and any other expenses occurred on the trip. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to taping, events) beyond its control. Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $1,500.
All daily winners from on air entries will win a a KZL Vegas Prize pack. Approximate retail value $10.
Trip Prizes Terms and Conditions: All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of prize winner. Travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor at time of notification; no alternative travel dates are available. Show/travel dates are subject to change. All travel subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including, but not limited to airline flights, events) beyond its control. Travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel within the United States. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Any minor guest on trip must be accompanied by minor's parent or legal guardian who must be the winner. Guest must be at least 8 years of age.
3. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted on or about November 19th, 2012, by the WKZL promotions department, whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes and do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes. One grand prize will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA OR VIRGINIA WHO IS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award Employees of WKZL, Dick Broadcasting Company, Tavo Restaurant & Tavern, Captiol Records, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
5. GENERAL: This sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of North Carolina and Virginia in the United States. Unclaimed or undeliverable prize will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
6. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the WKZL Web Site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the toll free 1-800-682-1075 Sweepstakes or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the toll free phone number or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified by electronic mail or phone at the address provided at the time of registration via the toll free phone number, on or about November 19, 2012. Prize winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within ten (10) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within ten (10) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize may also be forfeited if winner is unable to travel on the dates specified. Travel guest of winner may also be required to sign and return a travel release before prize is awarded. Prize must be picked up at WKZL-FM Studios located at 192 E Lewis St, Greensboro NC, 27406 during normal business hours.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the toll free phone number, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before December 31, 2012 to: WKZL “Trip to the Strip Flyaway”, 192 E. LEWIS STREET, GREENSBORO, NC, 27406.
11. SPONSOR: WKZL-FM (1075KZL)/Dick Broadcasting Company, 192 East Lewis Street, Greensboro, NC 27406. Captiol Records and Tavo Resaurant & Tavern.